Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Dollar Menu Challenge: The McDouble

After tax it's 1.06. The dime's for emphasis.


The McDouble has for me, as with all stoners, a special place of my heart.  Bun, 2 slices of cheese, 2 patties, mustard, ketchup, onions and pickles have been put together for your stoned bliss.  But could this be the best $1 burger?


 High Thought: Have you ever noticed that all of the faces on the coins are facing left but Lincoln is facing right?


Without further adieu I present: The McDouble!
Cost: $1.00, $1.06 with tax

Taste: 9/10 it's meaty and, cheezy. Plus the onions, pickle, and mustard give it a good bite.
Texture: 9/10 soft, easy to bite and chew, and consistent.
Preparation: 8/10 all the necessary parts are there and it was well assembled. Easy to hold in one hand while holding a J in the other.
Appearance: 6/10 The McDouble is a thing of beauty, but it's not a visual beauty.

Overall: I'd give this an 8/10 for the Dollar Menu Challenge.

Guess what I found in the clearance section of my Acme grocery store! The new official 420 No Money apron!

No comments:

Post a Comment