Thursday, February 9, 2012

Spicy Peanut Ramen

This is the best Pad Thai of your life. It is also the easiest, and the cheapest.  Like the name suggests, you only need 3 ingredients for this fabulous recipe.



I take this bad boy to work with me in it's three separate parts and make it on my lunch break.  My office manager is totally jealous. Look at that bowl full of hot, spicy, love.  Also, admire the super hot  table cloth my office put up the day after New Years.




Spicy Peanut Ramen:
1 packet ramen noodles
2 tbs chunky peanut butter
.5-1tsp hot sauce

1) Boil 1.5 cups of water on the stove.
2) Toss the ramen noodle block into the water.  THROW OUT THE SEASONING PACKET!
3) Cook for 3 minutes. Turn the stove down to 3.
4) Add peanut butter and hot sauce
5) Keep the ramen on the stove till it's creamy.
6) TRY TO NOT CRY AS YOU TASTE RAMEN NIRVANA.

If this meal doesn't change your life, I don't know what will. This meal sustained me through college, hard days on the farm, and many, many stoned evenings where I just needed a decent meal.

This is all there should be left over from this meal.


No comments:

Post a Comment