Tuesday, February 21, 2012

TIMBER!!!! Fallout Dinner.

Today I went for a killer bike ride.  Like... I thought I might die biking up these Chester County hills.  So when I staggered back into my apartment today I needed something that would fill me- pronto.  Unfortunately I didn't really seem to have anything that was both, fast, delicious, and easy on hand- so I made something.

The other week I saw a recipe for eggs cooked in a spicy, middle eastern style tomato sauce.  That sounds a little beyond my capacities at the moment.  This is what I did instead:

Middle East Fallout:

Ingredients:
2 cups pasta sauce
3 eggs
Hot Sauce
Your Favorite Spices

 
1.) Heat the pasta sauce, spices, and (optional) Parmesan cheese to bubbling in a frying pan.
2.) When the pasta sauce boils crack the eggs into the pan.
3.) Beat one of the eggs into the sauce and leave the others to cook.
4.) Put two slices of bread into the toaster.
5.) put cooked eggs and sauce onto the toast and ENJOY! It's soo gooey and delicious.



LEFT OVERS IDEA!

Add some of that cooked rice you know you have in the fridge to the eggy mix. I threw a slice of cheddar in for good measure.  

No comments:

Post a Comment